Why Choose Au Pair in America?
We have over 30 years of experience, passion and knowledge
When you travel with Au Pair in America you are in the capable hands of the first ever au pair program to be approved by the US Department of State in 1986.
Au Pair in America has grown bigger over the years but has never lost the personal touch or high level of customer care that is so essential to the nature of the program. We bring experience, passion and knowledge to ensure a high quality program year after year. In fact many of our worldwide staff, community counselors, Orientation trainers and host families have been with us since the program began in 1986.
Now, over 30 years later, Au Pair in America has given an estimated 90,000 young people from more than 60 countries in Europe, Southern Africa, South and Central America, New Zealand, the Middle East and Asia the opportunity to live, study and travel in the USA on the Au Pair in America program. We send over 4,000 au pairs from around the world to the United States every year and are dedicated to providing the best support both during the application and matching process. We are a truly global organization, striving to create the best cultural exchange experience for our au pairs and our host families. Choose Au Pair in America and you will choose the original and most recognized au pair program in the United States.
When choosing Au Pair in America, you benefit from…
- Over 30 years of experience, knowledge and professionalism
- Commitment to ensuring the best childcare opportunities in the USA
- Personal touch and high level of customer care throughout the process
- State of the art, password protected online application process
- Dedication to provide you with a successful cultural experience
- Long-standing and dedicated worldwide staff to assist you
- Innovations that include volunteering through Global Awareness
- Unique and exclusive American Studies online course through UCLA
“Compared to the other organisations, the team were extremely helpful, informative and supportive.” Charné Boere, 22 – South Africa