Other AIFS Programs
Au Pair in America is an organization of the American Institute For Foreign Study (AIFS), a leader in the educational and cultural exchange arena with more than 50,000 participants each year.
Since 1964, more than 1.5 million students and teachers have participated in the educational and cultural exchange programs offered by the AIFS family of organizations. Special discounts are available to Au Pair in America host families who participate in another AIFS program. Please contact us for details.
- Academic Year in America (AYA) – High school foreign exchange Each year, AYA brings nearly 1,000 high school students from around the world to the U.S. They come for the school year, to live with American families and attend local high schools, learning about American culture and sharing their own language and customs with their host families. AYA is a sponsored by the AIFS Foundation, a not-for-profit organization.
- AIFS College Study Abroad – AIFS offers study abroad programs for college students. With more than 25 programs in 18 countries around the world, students can study abroad for a summer, semester, academic year or January term.
- American Council for International Studies (ACIS) – High School travel and education For more than 30 years, ACIS has helped students and their teachers discover the world through premier travel and education. Teachers can choose destinations around the world to experience with their students, throughout Europe, the Americas and Asia.
- Camp America – Cultural exchange and summer camp experience Each summer, Camp America brings thousands of young people from around the world to the U.S. for a one-of-a-kind cultural exchange and summer camp staffing experience.
- Summer Institute for the Gifted (SIG) – SIG is a three-week academic, recreational and social summer program for gifted and talented students. Students ages 9-17 can participate in SIG Innovators programs (with residential and commuter options) offered at university campuses across the country including Emory University, Princeton and UCLA. For gifted students ages 5-12, SIG also offers Investigators programs at schools nationwide.
For more information about AIFS, visit www.aifs.com.