EduCare in America
This cost-effective program is the choice for families with full-time school-age children who require care primarily during the early morning and after school hours, with some weekend and evening hours. Available in select communities only. EduCare au pairs can provide up to 30 hours of child care assistance per week and must fulfill the standard requirements to be an au pair.
Please note that this program option is only offered in select areas.
- Colorado: Denver
- Connecticut: Lower Fairfield County, New Haven, Hartford County, Oxford, Newtown, Sandy Hook
- Georgia: Atlanta and suburbs
- Illinois: Greater Chicago Area
- Indiana: Indianapolis and suburbs
- Kansas: Greater Kansas City Area
- Maryland: Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Frederick, Howard, Montgomery, and Prince Georges counties
- Massachusetts: Boston and suburbs
- Michigan: Ann Arbor (Washtenaw County and North) and the Detroit Metro Area
- Minnesota: Minneapolis and Hugo areas
- Missouri: Greater St. Louis area
- New Jersey
- New York: Cortland, Dutchess, Monroe, Onondaga, Orange, Rockland, Tompkins, Ulster and Westchester counties, Saratoga Springs and suburbs
- North Carolina: Durham, Orange and Wake Counties
- Ohio: Cleveland, Columbus
- Oregon: Portland and suburbs
- Pennsylvania: Philadelphia and suburbs, Pittsburgh
- Rhode Island: Providence and suburbs
- Texas: Austin and suburbs, Dallas and suburbs, Fort Worth and suburbs, San Antonio and suburbs
- Vermont: Stowe, Montpelier, Burlington and suburbs
- Virginia: Aldie, Bristow, Centreville, Culpeper, Dale City, Dumfries, Fauquier, Frederick, Gainesville, Haymarket, King George, Manassas, Marshall, Occoquan, Prince William, Stafford, Spotsylvania, Stone Ridge, Warrenton, Winchester and Western Loudoun counties, Woodbridge, West Virginia and the city of Fredericksburg
- Wisconsin: Madison
Please call (800) 928-7247 ext. 5161 for details regarding availability
Here is a profile of a recent EduCare au pair:
Nina from Germany
23 years old
1,796 hours of child care experience
My name is Nina! I´m 23 years old and I´m from a small town in Germany.
I always enjoyed spending time with kids and as soon I was old enough, I took the responsibility to supervise and babysit them. I undertook the task to do things like changing diapers and feeding younger children. In addition to that, I like to play with them and to generally spend time with them. I also accompanied them to the cinema, ice cream parlor or the pool.
Due to the fact that I used to be a part of a swimming team, I received a few swimming badges, and with that, I am able to say, that I am an advantaged swimmer who is able to supervise children at the surrounding of water as well. I also tutored teenagers in French, which not only helped me to improve my personal French skills, it also gave me a different view of being responsible for a teenager in contrast for being responsible person for a child.
I look forward to being an au pair and I hope that I can be an actual part of your family. In addition to that, I hope that we can support each other and I would be glad, if I could be a great help for you!