BEING AN AU PAIR
Expand your mind through childcare, study and travel
Au Pair in America is a meaningful way to care for children and share experiences, bringing together so many opportunities into one incredible experience.
When you are an au pair you become an extended part of a new family, sharing your culture and combining childcare with a year of adventure, study and travel. Imagine pumpkin carving and playing dress up at Halloween, joining in the festivities on the Fourth of July or building snowmen in winter!
You will be a friend, companion and role model to the children that you will be caring for, so a genuine love for children is important!
Living with a host family and caring for their children is the perfect way to learn about American culture, and also a chance to share your culture with them. This is your chance for a real slice of life in the USA. Make a decision you’ll never regret — the adventure of a lifetime is waiting for you!
SO YOU WANT TO BE AN AU PAIR…
- Are you open minded, motivated and ready for an adventure?
- Are you looking for a rewarding cultural experience abroad?
- Do you love caring for children and have childcare experience?
- Do you want to live with a welcoming American host family?
- Do you want to make new friends from all around the world?
- Are you ready for an unforgettable and amazing American adventure?
- Do you want to study at an American college or university?
- Do you want to grow as a person and develop life skills?
“I’VE ALWAYS WANTED TO TRAVEL AND I LOVE KIDS! BEING AN AU PAIR IN AMERICA IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO DO BOTH.” MALIN, 20 – SWEDEN