What's Included in the Program Fee
Au Pair in America program fees are based on a program duration of 12 months and the program option you select.
Base program fees include:
- Recruitment, interviewing and selection of the au pair and host family
- Administrative and support services during the exchange
- Round trip transportation between designated cities abroad and the au pair orientation site
- Au pair orientation and training
- Partial J-1 visa processing
- A portion of basic medical insurance
- Personal liability coverage
- A cultural workshop for the au pair
- A cultural workshop for the host family
- Unlimited access to online resources
- Rematching service should a replacement au pair be required to fulfill a host family's contract year.
* To maintain a uniform program fee for host families, au pairs and EduCare companions traveling to and from select cities pay a flight surcharge towards their airline cost.
Additional cost considerations:
The following are not included in the Au Pair in America fees and should be considered by host families. Private room and board, weekly stipend paid to the au pair / companion (see chart), automobile insurance, public transportation if not providing use of car, educational allowance towards tuition, and course materials.
View Au Pairs Now
Learn about becoming a host family
and view au pairs with no obligation.